You save 10% when buying a bundle (as compared to buying items individually) and an additional 10% when subscribing for a total savings of 20%!
This mixed beef, pork, and chicken bundle offers a variety of the most popular cuts plus our newly offered whole organic chickens! Keep your appetite happy with a good mix of different natural, pastured proteins.
For even more savings, consider a subscription. You can easily swap bundles or pause/cancel at any time. You will receive an email 3 days before your subscription renews, giving you additional options and discounts before the next order is created.
Small Beef, Pork, & Chicken Mixed Bundle:
- 1 pack Ranch steak (1 LB)
- 1 pack Top sirloin steak (1 LB)
- 2 packs Pork chops (2.5 - 2.75 LB)
- 1 pack Whole organic chicken (3 - 3.5 LB)
- 2 packs Beef stew meat (2 LB)
- 1 pack Ground beef, 80/20 (1 LB)
- 1 pack Ground pork, 80/20 (1 LB)
Large Beef, Pork, & Chicken Mixed Bundle:
- 2 packs Ranch steak (2 LB)
- 2 packs Top sirloin steak (2 LB)
- 4 packs Pork chops (5 - 5.5 LB)
- 2 packs Whole organic chicken (6 - 6.5 LB)
- 1 pack Chuck roast (2 - 2.5 LB)
- 2 packs Ground beef, 80/20 (2 LB)
- 2 packs Ground pork, 80/20 (2 LB)