Natural Pork Bundle
Natural Pork Bundle
Natural Pork Bundle
Natural Pork Bundle

Natural Pork Bundle

Regular price $121.68 Save $-121.68
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Only 16 items in stock!

You save 10% when buying a bundle and an additional 10% when subscribing for a total savings of 20%! Bundles are the way to go.

Our all-natural, ranch-raised pork is tender and succulent with just the right amount of fat. Once you taste it, you will never return to the bland, pale pork offered at most grocery stores. Each bundle includes a good variety of items that highlight the awesome flavor of our heritage breeds which are raised 100% outdoors in a low stress, natural environment.

For even more savings, consider a subscription. You can easily swap bundles or pause/cancel at any time. You will receive an email 3 days before your subscription renews, giving you additional options and discounts before the next order is created.

Small Natural Pork Bundle (12 pounds):

  • 2 packs Pork chops (2.75 LB)
    • 2 chops per pack
  • 1 pack Pork butt shoulder roast (2.25 LB)
  • 1 pack Pork belly, boneless (1.75 LB)
  • 1 pack Pork spare ribs (3 LB)
  • 2 packs Ground pork 80/20 (2 LB)

Large Natural Pork Bundle (24 pounds):

  • 4 packs Pork chops (2.75 LB)
    • 2 chops per pack
  • 1 pack Pork tenderloin (.75 - 1 LB)
  • 2 packs Pork butt shoulder roast (4.5 LB)
  • 2 packs Pork belly, boneless (3.5 LB)
  • 1 pack Pork spare ribs (3 LB)
  • 1 pack Pork baby back ribs (2.25 LB)
  • 4 packs Ground pork 80/20 (4 LB)

Shipping Policy

  • All of our meat is shipped frozen in insulated packaging with cold protection in place. The majority of our shipping materials are also 100% recyclable. 
  • All shipments will include a UPS tracking number so that customers can keep track of when their shipment will arrive, followed by a confirmation email once the package arrives on your doorstep.
  • If for any reason your shipment is delayed to the point where it arrives at unsafe temperatures, we will send you another shipment promptly.

    Shipping Schedule

    • We ship orders every Tuesday/Wednesday. If your order is placed by noon on Tuesday, it will ship the same week. If your order is placed after noon on Tuesday, your shipment will likely wait until the following week.