Steak on a budget! Everything here is less than ten bucks per pound. Have you ever marinated a beef top round steak in olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper? The acid from the vinegar is a great tenderizer. The point is that you don't have to spend top dollar every time you want steak! Just get in the kitchen and make something delicious.
- Ranch Steak - this is our go to weeknight steak. Simple, easy to cook, easy to eat.
- Top Round Steak - a leaner steak cut from the leg. Marinate for delicious results or go for a smothered steak recipe where you simmer it in liquid for about 45 minutes until fork tender.
- Sirloin Flap Steak - also known as bavette steak, this delicious cut has a muscle grain similar to a skirt steak. Sear, rest, and slice against the grain for amazing results.
- Ground Beef - our staple 80/20 lean to fat ratio ground beef. Versatile and delicious.
Small bundle - approximately 15 pounds total
- Beef Ranch Steaks (4 packs)
- Beef Top Round Steaks (2 packs)
- Beef Sirloin Flap Steaks (4 packs)
- Ground Beef (4 packs)
Large bundle - approximately 30 pounds total
- 8 Beef Ranch Steaks (8 packs)
- Beef Top Round Steaks (4 packs)
- Beef Sirloin Flap Steaks (8 packs)
- Ground Beef (8 packs)
Economy Beef Steak
Products are vacuum sealed and shipped frozen.
All products are shipped in an insulated cooler box with ice packs. You will receive an order confirmation and tracking number once your order has been placed.