Bone broth and organ meats are some of the most nutritious and delicious parts of the animal if properly prepared. Nutrient dense and packed with flavor, these parts were traditionally revered. Making them at home is easy with minimal preparation required.
- Beef Bones - a combination of knuckle, marrow, and other bones which are the best for making bone broth at home. The bones are cut into smaller, manageable chunks and packaged in 5 pound packs.
- Beef Marrow Bones - these are the best marrow bones on the animal. They are canoe cut (split down the middle lengthwise) for easy cooking and eating. Roast in a hot oven and eat the marrow for an incredibly buttery beef flavor. Or add them to your soup for additional nutrition and flavor.
- Mountain Lion Blend - this is our proprietary beef organ blend. Approximately 25% beef liver, 25% beef heart, and 50% ground beef. All mixed together for any type of ground meat preparation. This makes it easy to get organ meats in your diet.
Small package - around 14 pounds
- Beef Bones (2 packs)
- Beef Marrow Bones (2 packs)
- Mountain Lion Blend (2 packs)
Large package - around 28 pounds
- Beef Bones (4 packs)
- Beef Marrow Bones (4 packs)
- Mountain Lion Blend (4 packs)
Nutrition Power Pack
All products are shipped frozen.
All products are shipped in an insulated cooler box with ice packs. You will receive an order confirmation and tracking number once your order has been placed.