Slow cooking is one of the best ways to buy economical cuts and turn them into utterly delicious, melt in your mouth results. All it takes is time. Dry roast, wet braise, stew, crock pot, or pressure cooker. These are all great ways to achieve succulent, tender results.
- Chuck Roast - cut from the upper shoulder, this is probably the most popular cut used for pot roast. It's made up of several different muscles which tends to have the perfect balance between meat and fat.
- Stew Meat - also cut from the chuck, 1 inch boneless chunks perfect for a classic stew. Or for a more interesting variety of texture in your chili (large dice stew meat and combine with ground beef).
- Osso Bucco - probably one of your grandmother's favorite cuts. Honestly just as good as a juicy ribeye when cooked properly. This cross cut beef shank has a marrow bone right in the center of the meat, which is a great flavorful addition to the braising liquid.
- Braising Skirt Steak - this is a unique cut which is technically the extension of the skirt steak into the hindquarter of the animal. Basically it's not tender enough by itself to treat as fajita meat (unless heavily marinated), so it's great for simmering in sauce until falling apart.
- Ground Beef - braised meatballs? A famous chili recipe in the making? You can't go wrong with ground beef.
Small package - around 15 pounds
- Chuck Roast bone in (1 pack)
- Stew Meat (3 packs)
- Osso Bucco (2 packs)
- Braising Skirt Steak (1 pack)
- Ground Beef (4 packs)
Large package - around 30 pounds
- Chuck Roast bone in (2 packs)
- Stew Meat (6 packs)
- Osso Bucco (4 packs)
- Braising Skirt Steak (2 packs)
- Ground Beef (8 packs)
Beef Slow Cooker
Products are vacuum sealed and shipped frozen.
All products are shipped in an insulated cooler box with ice packs. You will receive an order confirmation and tracking number once your order has been placed.