The ground beef organ blends are perfect for getting the addition of organs in your diet (boosted nutritional value and flavor) in a more subtle way. It also adds an extra layer of beefy flavor.
The beef organ blend contains approximately 25% beef liver, 15% beef heart, and 60% beef, all ground together. Once cooked, it tastes about the same as normal ground beef, with most folks not even knowing the difference when used for dishes like tacos, chili, etc (kids don't complain).
The next version is the beef heart blend, which contains around 15% beef heart and 85% beef, having virtually no difference in flavor or texture to normal ground beef (heart is technically a muscle, unlike the texture and flavor of the liver).
The options on our ground beef organ blends are as follows (additional savings when ordering 25 pounds as compared to 14):
- Ground beef organ blend - 14 LB
- 4 pounds ground beef - 1 lb packs
- 5 pounds beef organ blend - 1 lb packs
- 5 pounds beef heart blend - 1 lb packs
- Ground beef organ blend - 25 LB
- 5 pounds ground beef - 1 lb packs
- 10 pounds beef organ blend - 1 lb packs
- 10 pounds beef heart blend - 1 lb packs